What We Do:
Multi-Discipline Engineering Design
Electrical Power System Modeling
Hazardous Code Evaluations
Jurisdictional Permitting Administration
We provide expert services in facility planning and design, tenant improvement, process engineering, and partnering with general and specialty contractors. Our engineering work in the Industrial Manufacturing, Advanced Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare, and Life Sciences sectors has earned us a solid reputation as a firm that consistently delivers high-quality work.
From determining the initial scope and estimated costs of an envisioned project to the final touches and technical requirements, we give each project special attention. Our technical expertise and friendly service regularly exceed client expectations. We thrive on projects that present unique challenges and we are dedicated to providing the quality service your project deserves.
- Programming and Feasibility Studies
- Hazardous Occupancy Code Evaluations
- Tool Layout Planning
- Semiconductor Tool Installation Design
- Mechanical and HVAC System Design
- Process System and Piping Design
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical System and Lighting Design
- Instrumentation and Controls Design
- Life Safety Security and Telecom Design
- Jurisdictional Permitting Administration and Support
- Electrical Short Circuit, Coordination, and Arc Flash Analysis
- Engineering Support During Construction
- Structural Deferred Submittal Design
- System Commissioning
- Energy Studies
- Project Management
Dedicated principal/project manager and core staff assure continuity from project kickoff and final turnover to owner.
Designs that incorporate flexibility and operational redundancy while drawing from a deep bench of knowledge and expertise.
Creative solutions by professional engineers mean your projects are examined from every design perspective, leading to the optimum design.
Working with both large and small clients alike keeps us at the forefront of technology while continuously honing our value-engineering skills.